Donate


Thursday, July 16, 2015

Alexis Tsipras: Latest so-called 'Leftist' to sell-out to the bankers



Here's my new OpEdge piece for RT.com on Tsipras' truly epic betrayal of the people who voted for him.

The only surprising thing about Alexis Tsipras' capitulation to the troika is that anyone should be surprised by it.
For the so-called 'radical leftist' from Greece is only the latest in a long line of ‘radicals’ and 'leftists' to betray the people who had voted for them and cave into the demands of imperialist international finance capital....

You can read the whole piece here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great piece again Mr clark!! And a short history lesson for us less erudite in these matters and I thank you for that I shall reference this over the coming months I can safely say, seen as it has come full circle or so it seems! Another great leader worthy of mention I feel would be Uruguayan ex president Jose Mujica

Neil Clark said...

Many thanks! Much appreciated!